Which countries have the most pets in the world?
Which countries have the most pets in the world? You can find out in our story below. Just click through to see the answers.
- Brazil dwarfs the world when it comes to bird ownership.
- Switzerland ranks in the top twenty for ownership of fish.
- China has a lot of cat and dog pet parents but not birds and fish.
- UK pet parents have twice as many fish as dogs.
- Italians have more birds as pets than Americans do.
Which countries have the most dogs in the world?
|United States of America||89,700,000|
You might also be interested in why dogs bite postman.
Some of the data from this page was based on this article.
Which countries have the most pets?
The United States might be dog crazy but there are still lots of dogs given up for adoption each year. Learn why this happens, how often it happens, and how you can help avoid it.