I created dog images with AI, and the results were epic!
AI dog images are very fun to make, and we hope you enjoy our results.
Sand Castle Dogs
Dogs on the moon
Rabbits mixed with dogs
Dogs & children
Famous people with dogs
Dogs are there when we need them most
A small-town parade celebrating a working military dog’s service.
Baby Yoda Dog
Dog action figures
AI dog images
I got lost down a rabbit hole in creating AI dog images. In the end, though, I was thrilled with the results. I learned some things along the way about AI, like:
- As of today, AI has issues with eyes and paws. It will sometimes distort these areas of the dog’s body. I’ve heard it has the same problem with human hands and feet.
- Let your mind go. When I decided to search and work on ‘dogs on the moon,’ it got my creative juices flowing. So throw anything you can think of at the canvas.
- It takes work. I rarely put in a single search phrase and got what I wanted. I needed to tweak things along the way. Sometimes it was the setting where things took place. Other times it was the words I emphasized in the sentence.
- Over explain. If the AI is not getting what you want, over-explain. Instead of just saying ‘dogs on the moon’ you can write ‘dogs on the moon, dogs in the pale moonlight, dogs playing on the moon, two dogs on the moon, etc.’
- Take breaks. You’ll be surprised how quickly time passes when you do this.
- Find inspiration. There are lots of inspirational design websites out there.
- Make images you love yourself.
- I could look at the image of the dogs playing on the moon forever.
Enjoy and have fun.