What are the rules in NYC Dog Parks?
Though some rules may vary by park, NYC has some specific rules related to dogs. The NYC dog park rules include:
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations.
- Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet unless you are in a designated dog run or off-leash area.
- You must pick up after your dog at all times.
- You must prevent your dog from chasing other animals.
- You are responsible for your dog’s actions, so be sure to watch your dog at all times.
- Don’t allow your dog to drink from park fountains, unless a designated dog fountain is provided.
- Don’t allow your dog to enter bodies of water, except those designated for dogs.
Are you looking for places your dog can swim in NYC?